Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
A beautiful Welsh-as-you-can-get print with a fresh, modern feel that will sit perfectly in amongst your home decor.
- The text is taken from the chorus of "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau" - which means 'Land of my Fathers'
- The text is amongst daffodils and leafs within a map of Wales
- Read the full lyrics with translation on our blog here
- Measures 16x12" in size
- Printed on quality watercolour paper - giving it a beautiful textured finish.
- This is the perfect way to celebrate your Welsh heritage and patriotic pride or that of a loved one by way of a gift!
- Frame not included (though will fit a popular size perfectly)
- Made in Wales by Welsh Artist, Megan Tucker
A Little About the Maker…
Megan is an illustrator based in Swansea. She likes to team traditional pen and ink with modern digital design to create her perfect prints. Her uplifting and charming style is sure to delight and her work will sit pretty in any home.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £8.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.