We are open! Please allow 2-3 working days for us to process your orders.
Everyone will instantly know where your baby hails from with these fashionable bandana bibs. Not only are they practical, they are patriotic too! Perfect gift for new parents.
- Keep your baby's outfit drool and food free!
- These fit newborn to toddlers comfortably
- Made with 100% cotton and bamboo terry towelling backing known for its antibacterial properties and absorbency
- Plastic Snap closure with two size fittings for growth
- Top-stitched for style and durability
- Machine washable
- Handmade in Chepstow, Wales
- Measurements: standard size neck opening: approximately 15" on the looser snap and 14" on the tighter snap. Measures 7" from centre front neckline to bottom
A Little About the Maker…
Designed and handmade by 'Freckles' in the ancient town of Chepstow, Wales. She only uses the highest quality materials to create these super cute and durable bibs for little ones. Handmade to the finest quality and truly made with love, her clothing creates wonderful memories!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.