Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
This beautifully handmade little lady is looking for a good home! Her name is Branwen. Perfect gift or wouldn't she look sweet gracing your own mantle piece.
- Choose your hair colour and if you would like her face painted or plain (like a Waldorf style doll)
- She has bendy arms and legs cleverly fashioned from wrapped wire and a wooden bead for her head.
- Dressed in a white blouse with a black full length skirt, back hat and a red shawl, all made from 100% wool felt.
- Her basket is also felt, with a handle made from embroidery thread and has a cloth covering her shopping
- Her apron is made from ribbon and her hat is trimmed with cotton lace.
- Supplied with a felt covered wooden stand.
- This little lady is approximately 12cm tall
- Decorative only, not a toy!
- Prettily packed in a box with tissue paper, ready to give!
- Handmade in Aberystwyth, Wales
- Handmade to order, please allow 1 week make time
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £4.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £5.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £13.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.