Fat Bottom, fat bottom, talk about Welsh Cakes, we have got'em!
Cheer someone up with a packet of Vegan Fat Bottom Welsh Cakes.
- Pack of 4 Welsh Cakes, the more you buy the cheaper postage is (please use drop down) Minimum order 2 packets.
- 1st class postage is included in price
- Lovingly handmade in West Wales
- Made using locally sourced ingredients and no animal products
- Made fresh for you! Dispatched within 3 days with a 2 week shelf life
- Packaged in a biodegradable bag
- For full list of ingredients please see picture (made in a kitchen which handles nuts and soya)
- Each cake is approx 50mm by 70mm
Sorry international postage is currently unavailable for these items.
A Little About the Maker…
Ben and his girlfriend bakes these Welsh Cakes from his kitchen in Bancyfelin. He only uses the best locally sourced ingredients including Welsh butter and free range eggs. We were shocked to find that so many Welsh Cakes still use battery / barn farmed hen eggs, so were so pleased to find these!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £0.00
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £0.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.