Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
Meet Delyth, our charming Welsh Lady peg doll! She is looking for a loving home.
- Each doll is made from an old fashioned wooden clothes peg
- Lovingly handcrafted in the Ceiriog Valley, exclusive to welshgiftshop.com
- Dressed in a Welsh flannel shawl and skirt with delicate lace around her neck and apron. A traditional Welsh hat sits proudly on top of her pretty head.
- Her flannel shawl is made by Melin Teifi
- Her hair and boots are painted black
- Securely attached to a fine satin ribbon so that you can display her in pride of place
- Includes a label with her 'birthplace' and 'who is she wearing', makes a lovely gift
Each purchase supports Welsh makers and our heritage.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £3.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £4.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.