Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
It has arrived! Our exclusive silver leek pin is a reproduction of an C19th antique.
Leeks are the original symbol of Wales and, as legend has it, originated from a great battle against the Saxons. St. David (or some sources say The C7th king of Gwynedd, Cadwaladr) advised the Welsh to wear leeks in their hats to show which side they were on. It must have worked well, as the battle was won!
- Available in silver or with gold plating
- Perfect for St. David's Day - wear in your cap! Also great for the rugby or a lovely accessory all year round.
- Exclusive to the welshgiftshop.com - designed for you!
- Made from sterling silver and stamped with the 925 mark and the original maker's mark
- Also available in sterling silver with 18ct gold plating (to a standard of 3 microns) - these are made to order and can take 3-4 weeks make time.
- Measures 40mm x 10mm
- Safety pin clasp fastening
- Handcrafted the the UK
- Presented in an attractive box and linen pouch, ready for giving (or keeping)
This was created especially for a customer who wanted a silver leek for a christening present. We searched far and wide but found none - so decided to create our own! The Leek was cast from an antique brooch of my mother's.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.