FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Votive Candle - Y Tymhorau - Haf - Summer
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
We are so excited by our new range, each scent aims to capture the Welsh seasons. Use whenever you wish to be transported to your favourite time of year or save each candle for its respective season.
- Haf means Summer in Welsh - Inspired by the Welsh seaside! Ar Lan Y Môr is an atmospheric blend with Halen Mon salt. Close your eyes and transport yourself there with each use.
- Exclusive to welshgiftshop.com, you won't find these anywhere else!
- 100% soy wax candle, sustainable, environmentally friendly with a soot free and longer burn time
- Not tested on animals (but tested quite happily by us!)
- Presented in a recyclable glass jar and boxed, this is perfect as a gift all year round.
- Made by hand in Beaumaris, Anglesey
- Each voitive weighs 245g and had a burn time of 40+ hours
About the maker
This range has been exclusively designed for us by Hannah and her team in the historic seaside town of Beaumaris in Anglesey. They started out making luxury soaps and candles from their kitchen table in 2010 and have since made products for Cardiff's Flagship John Lewis store and boutique hotels across Wales.
SLS-free opaque soap (aqua, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, sucrose, sodium cocoate, sodium xylene sultanate, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide)
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £12.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £20.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.