We are open! Orders will be processed on 7th January
Celebrate in Welsh! These personalised cake toppers make birthday cakes extra special.
- 'Penblwydd Hapus' means happy birthday in Welsh
- Personalised with a name of your choice, please add the name to the text box above
- Exclusive to welshgiftshop.com
- Made from high quality thick glitter card, choose your colour! (gold is pictured)
- Hand cut in Pontypridd, South Wales
- Sizes vary due to the name, but the Penblwydd Hpaus text Dimensions: width 15cm x height 5cm, Including the Skewers: width 15cm x height 10.5cm
A Little About the Maker…
Jen is a paper artist based in Pontypridd. She began by making gifts for friends and family and as they were so well received she has now made a business doing what she loves. Her gifts are a customer favourite due to how customisable, unique and well made they are. Jen takes great care with every order to make sure it reflects your special place or memory.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £3.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £4.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.