A beautiful bespoke gift made in Wales.
- Why not personalise this bangle with your name, a special date or favourite phrase?
- We can translate your message from English to Welsh if you require
- A heart will stamped on each side of your wording / name if space allows
- Also available in adult sizes here
- Text can also be stamped inside the bracelet for £2 extra (20 characters max)
- Completely unique! As it is hand stamped each letter may not be perfectly in line, but this adds to the originality and style of the gift
- Can be hand-stamped with up to 20 characters for children
- Presented in a beautiful cotton gift bag, ready for giving (or keeping!)
- Made from aluminium
- Made to order and can take up to 14 working days make time
- Sorry we cannot post this item internationally
- Hand made in Ceredigion, Wales
Looking for inspiration for your inscription? Have a look at these lovely Welsh phrases.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £8.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.