Iconic vintage Welsh poster - you may have seen this if you were a student in Wales during the 70s!
- "Gwell Llaeth Cymru na Chwrw Lloegr" literary translates to "Better milk from Wales than beer from England" or "Better Welsh milk than English beer." Apologies to our English cousins!
- Features the humorous Welsh storyteller Eirwyn Jones, aka Eirwyn 'Dosha' Pontsian (1922 - 1994)
- He used to hold court with stories and poems. You can listen to a recording of one of his tales from 1977 here.
- A2 size (59 x 42cm) on laminated paper.
- Own part of Welsh history and give this poster pride of place.
A Little About the Maker…
Y Lolfa is one of Wales's most prominent printing companies with 50 years' experience. A lovely, friendly company whose work is enjoyed by people across Wales and beyond.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £8.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.