Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
Wear and treasure a ‘little piece of Wales’ with these stunning Welsh slate cufflinks
- Designed and created by awarding winning designer, Mari Eluned
- The slate is sourced from Blaenau Ffestiniog, a historic mining town in the historic county of Merionethshire
- Contemporary, stylish and traditional!
- Made from sterling silver with hand carved slate and a silver inlay
- The slate is polished to a smooth finish accentuating its rich dark blue colour with added detail of the silver inlay dots
- 15mm square
- Made in Wales
- Presented in a lovely gift box with information about the product
- Perfect gift for a loved one
These are handmade, please allow 1-2 weeks for dispatch.
A Little About the Maker…
Mari is an award winning jewellery design who is based in the beautiful village of Mallwyd in Merionethshire. The National Eisteddfod for Wales picked her to design their crown in 2014. Her jewellery is not only inspired by Wales but is made from the finest Welsh slate, so you can keep a little part of Wales close to you always.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £12.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.