Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
- Of all the trees that are in the wood, the holly wears the crown!
- Handmade from vintage wool blanket with a perfectly stitched felt appliqué
- Complete with a string hanger
- Each is handmade so may vary slightly from one pictured
- Stuffed with lavender and polyester fibre
- Care instructions: Keep dry. Spot clean only.
- For decorative use only and are unsuitable as gifts for children under 3 years.
- Handmade in Wales
- Measure approx 9.5cms high and have a circumference of 19.5cms
A Little About the Maker…
Valmai has managed to turn a much loved hobby into her business due to her enormous talent. She has been collecting old Welsh blankets for years in order to transform them into unique gifts from her workshop in North Pembrokeshire. Customer’s have remarked how well made and full of character each piece is, you won’t be disappointed!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.