Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
The books have closed for Christmas delivery, but you can still order a gift voucher for something to present on the day!
- The studio books are now closed for Christmas, but you can reserve yours for the new year
- The certificate will be emailed to you within one business day so you can print it out and present to your loved one right away!
- £10 postage for the sheep is added at the end of checkout*
- These sheep will fit right into any home, and help you put your feet up at the end of the day!
- Available in a wide range of colours with black or wood stain bodies.
- Available in small (exclusive to welshgiftshop.com) or standard size
- Each sheep is unique and comes with plenty of character!
- These sheep are handmade in South Wales, within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons and the lovely beaches of the Gower Peninsular.
- Wonderfully high quality.
- These are handmade to order especially for you
- The sheep's coat is made from cotton twist fabric
The small sheep measure: Approximate height 33cm high x 30 cm wide - Nose to back end (length 45 cm)
The standard sheep size Approximate height 35-40 cm high x 35-40 cm wide - Nose to back end (length 55 cm). Sizes do vary as the sheep are handmade from scratch and each is unique.
*Please note - only saver delivery is available - it is sent within 3-5 days by courier fully tracked. Please be sure to select this option at checkout.
Due to the weight and size of this item we cannot post internationally, sorry!
A Little About the Maker…
Beth, or the Shepherdess as we call her, makes these bestselling sheep by hand. Each footrest comes to life in South Wales between the breathtaking Brecon Beacons and the glorious beaches of the Gower Peninsular. They are easily our most desired product, and they are certainly worth the wait!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £22.00
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*):
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*):
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.