Enjoy a nice cwtch with these beautiful Melin Tregwynt pram blankets
Melin Tregwynt is keeping the tradition of Welsh weaving alive. The mill is nestled in a remote wooded valley on the Pembrokeshire coast and has owned by the same family since 1912.
- Beautiful 'Rainbow' colour - inspired by the inspirational rainbows seen throughout our neighbourhoods.
- Would make a perfect gift for a new born
- Features the funky 'mondo' spot design, a timeless Melin Tregwynt pattern, which is reversible
- Blankets are finished with a simple hem so you can choose to display either side of the reversible fabric.
- 100% Lambswool - luxuriously soft for your baby's skin and easy to care for
- Made in an ancient mill in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- The pattern repeat is 19x19cm
- Measures 90 x 70 cm
- Made in a traditional mill in Wales
Thanks to our model, the beautiful baby Alice!
A Little About the Maker…
Melin Tregwynt keep the tradition of Welsh weaving alive from their small white washed woollen mill in a remote wooded valley on the Pembrokeshire coast. There has been a mill on this site since the 17th century, when local farmers would bring their fleeces to be spun into yarn and woven into sturdy Welsh wool blankets. The family business has been handed down through three generations along with the skill and knowledge of this beautiful industry.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £10.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £15.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.