Shop closed 2pm Friday 21st - Tuesday 25th July. Next post 2pm Wednesday 26th June.
Stunning bangle inspired by the famous Welsh poem ‘Cofio’ (Remember) by Waldo Williams
- Designed either to be worn alone or as stacking bangles
- Made by the award winning Welsh jewellery designer, Mari Thomas
- Winner of the the Craft and Design Award at the National Eisteddfod of Wales
- Crafted from silver, with 3 cubes engraved with the poem
- Dimensions: Cube 4mm sq Bangle 2mm round wire
- Beautifully giftwraped
- Made especially for you, please allow 3-15 working days delivery time
- Created in the beautiful Welsh town of Llandeilo
Please note, due to the nature of the design the text may vary with each piece - each is unique!
We also do not offer saver delivery for this special item so please select 1st class.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £5.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £9.00
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £14.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £28.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.