Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
HANDMADE TO ORDER, please allow 1-2 weeks make time
Beautiful whisky glass with our favourite Welsh phrase etched into the glass by hand will enhance the pleasure of drinking whisky. The perfect partner for Penderyn or your favourite spirit!
Our bestseller can now be personalised. Simply add your text to the box above, which will be hand etched on the other side of the glass.
- The original - and the best!
- Iechyd da is the Welsh cheers - it means 'good health'
- You can choose what you would like on the reverse, be it a name or a special date.
- Luxurious weight so you can feel the quality!
- Etched by hand in either a vintage script or capital font
- Exclusive to the Welsh Gift Shop - you won't find these anywhere else!
- Superb quality handblown glass
- Features a striking pyramid design at its base
- Dishwasher safe
- Measures 10cm tall, 8cm wide (325ml)
- Attractively packaged in a gift box - would make a perfect gift.
Each sold separately
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £9.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.