Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
'Mamgu' is such a lovely warm Welsh word. Treat your grandmother to our exclusive silver or gold plated heart pendant.
- Available in sterling silver or gold plated
- 'Mamgu' is the Welsh for grandma, Nain is also available here
- Exclusive to the welshgiftshop.com
- A lovely addition to a charm bracelet but also looks cute on a chain
- Chain not included
- Made from sterling silver and stamped with the 925 mark and our daffodil logo
- Also available in sterling silver with 18ct gold plating (to a standard of 3 microns)
- Miniature size - the heart measures 10mm x 10mm with a 5mm loop (same as our Calon Lan hearts)
- Handcrafted the the UK
- Presented in an attractive box and linen pouch, ready for giving (or keeping)
Perfect gift for expectant or new grandmothers, or for your own mamgu!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.