Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
Perfect for young Welsh speakers or learners, teach babies or toddlers Welsh with the award winning BB Bear!
- This friendly-sounding Teddy helps little ones learn the Welsh for numbers, colours and shapes.
- Voiced by a Welsh speaking child so all the pronunciations are accurate
- Interact with Babog Baby's bright buttons on ears, paws, feet and tummy; all which can be easily pressed to hear 33 Welsh words.
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (included).
- Ages 6 month and up. For use under adult supervision
- Approximate packet measurements: height 38cm, Width 22cm, Depth 24cm
This has one delivery speed as will be sent by courier. Please use 'saver' delivery at checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £5.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £6.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £9.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £16.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.