Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
These sheep will fit right into any home, and help you put your feet up at the end of the day!
- They come in various colours so you can design your own!
- Each sheep foot stool is unique and comes with plenty of character
- Choose between ivory, walnut, chocolate brown or Black, 100% cotton.
- The standard sheep size Approximate height 35-40 cm high x 35-40 cm wide - Nose to back end (length 55 cm). Sizes do vary as each sheep is hand made from scratch.
- Your sheep's body can either be black or wood stain (oak)
- The standard ewe's can also be sat on, they are strong enough to support and adult's weight
- These sheep are handmade in South Wales, within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons and the lovely beaches of the Gower Peninsular.
- These are handmade to order especially for you
- Other colour requests are welcome, just get in touch!
- The sheep's coat is made from cotton twist fabric
Would make a fantastic gift, or adopt your own sheep today!
Please note - only saver delivery is available - it is sent within 3-5 days by courier fully tracked. Please be sure to select this option at checkout.
Due to the weight and size of this item we cannot post internationally, sorry!
A Little About the Maker…
Beth, or the Shepherdess as we call her, makes these bestselling sheep by hand. Each footrest comes to life in South Wales between the breathtaking Brecon Beacons and the glorious beaches of the Gower Peninsular. They are easily our most desired product, and they are certainly worth the wait!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £22.00
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*):
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*):
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.