Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
Wear your heart on your sleeve with this beautifully simple silver ring.
- Available in silver or gold plated
- 'Yn fy nghalon am byth' is the Welsh for 'In my heart forever'
- Perfect gift for someone dear
- The words are stamped into the band, finished with a heart
- Made from sterling silver and stamped with the 925 mark, a lovely weight to it
- Also available in sterling silver with 18ct gold plating (to a standard of 3 microns) - these are made to order and can take 3-4 weeks make time.
- Exclusive to the Welsh Gift Shop, you won't find this anywhere else
- Stock available in most ring sizes. Find out your size here.
- Please contact us to request a size that is not shown (this service will takes 4 weeks and costs £3 extra)
- More sizes mean you can wear it on any finger or thumb!
- Presented in an attractive box and pouch ready for giving (or keeping) (Please note the wool is for display purposes only, we have run out!)
A 9ct gold version is available on request. Please get in touch!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £4.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.