Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
- Each piece captures the spirit of Welsh wood
- This is a 'can't live without board' - perfect for fresh bread or Sunday roast, you'll wonder how you ever managed without one!
- Features a groove around the board to catch all those annoying crumbs or essential juices
- Made in Wales, using only the best Welsh oak
- Beautifully finished and tactile
- Sealed using a special blend of oil and Welsh beeswax
- Each item is completely unique, number stamped and labelled
- All wood is locally sourced and sustainable
- Medium measures 20 x 12 x 1.5 inches, large measures 24 x 12 x 1.5 inches.
- Handmade to order - please allow 28 days for dispatch
A Little About the Maker...
Karl has a great passion and talent for working with timber. Based in the Preseli Mountains in Pembrokeshire, his inspiration comes from the world on his doorstep; the beautiful coastline, wild mountains and ancient woodlands. He loves what he does and enjoys every part of creating a piece that is totally unique.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £6.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £9.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £16.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.