Last Postage Dates for Christmas Delivery - Order early and beat the rush!
Beautifully handcrafted wall shelf inspired by Welsh dressers.
- A gorgeous piece to hang in your home; perfect for the kitchen for mugs and tea towels, bathrooms for toiletries and towels or the bedroom for cosmetics and jewellery.
- Made from reclaimed wood which bears all the texture and characteristics of a former life making each shelf entirely unique.
- Painted with antique water-based white paint and gently distressed to enhance its vintage look.
- Features three hooks and a wooden heart painted in either pink, green or red, but if you would like another colour please contact us
- Two holes for hanging on the wall. Screws and plugs provided.
- Two sizes available, please see dimensions below.
- Handmade in Snowdonia, Wales
Medium measurements at largest points: width 40 cm x height 34 cm x depth 9 cm
Large measurements at largest points: width 50 cm x Height 45 cm x depth 12 cm
Handmade to order, please allow 10 days make time. Sorry International delivery is unavailable.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £5.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £6.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £10.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £20.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.