Last Postage Dates for Christmas Delivery - Order early and beat the rush!
Own part of history with this classic cushion cover!
This timeless vintage Welsh tapestry double-cloth has been woven at the Melin tregwynt mill since the 1950's.
Melin Tregwynt is keeping the tradition of Welsh weaving alive. The mill is nestled in a remote wooded valley on the Pembrokeshire coast and has owned by the same family since 1912.
- The classic design will suit any decor
- In a mustard yellow and grey reversible pattern named 'gorse'
- Made with one face in each side of the cloth so you can choose which one to display
- Made in beautifully soft 100% lambswool with a zip
- Insert not included so it is easy to post
- Fabric pattern repeat size 26 x 31cm.
- Cushion cover measures 'large' - 45 x 45cm
- Made in a traditional mill in Wales
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £4.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £5.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £13.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.