We are open! Please allow 2-3 working days for us to process your orders.
Sorry - Last Orders for St. David's Day Delivery has now passed (Was 12pm 24th February)
Introducing The Wonderfully Welsh 2021 Calendar, the perfect gift to all those who like to celebrate their Welshness! Lets hope it is better than 2020...
- Available with either a hook for the wall or in an A-frame for the desk (in your home office!)
- Filled with famous quotations from Welsh people
- Features Welsh Love Spoons, Tapestry, Florals, Choirs and Rugby Supporters (and much more!) with quotes from many famous Welsh stars.
- There's also a section on each page to let you know dates of important Welsh Events, from the Eisteddfod and Royal Welsh Show to Shirley Bassey's Birthday!
- Illustrated by Sian Cartledge in Wales
- Made with fully biodegradable 300gsm card
- Small A5 size (148 × 210 millimeters or 5.83 × 8.27 inches)
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.