Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
Beautiful Welsh daffodil gold plated earrings.
- Perfect for St. David's Day, the rugby or a lovely accessory
- Exclusive to the welshgiftshop.com - designed for you!
- Made from sterling silver (including studs) and stamped with the 925 mark and our own Welsh daff logo
- Made from sterling silver with 18ct gold plating (to a standard of 3 microns)
- Approximate measurements 10mm x 10mm
- Handcrafted the the UK
- Presented in an attractive box lined with Welsh wool, and linen pouch, ready for giving (or keeping)
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £6.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.