Shop closed 2pm Friday 21st - Tuesday 25th July. Next post 2pm Wednesday 26th June.
These beautiful hearts are handmade to order, perfect wedding gift or treat yourself!
- You can see a full list of tartans and surnames here
- Made from fine worsted wools and lambswool
- Registered with the Scottish Tartans Authority
- The wool is woven under licence by the Cambrian Woollen Mill, Wales
- Filled with a non-allergenic polyester stuffing
- Each heart measures approximately 6 1/2" x 6 1/2"
- Prettily presented in a box tied with string, ready for giving (or keeping!)
- Handmade to order - please allow up to 5 working days make time
- Handmade in Ceredigion, Wales
All the cloths are registered with the Scottish Tartans Authority & also registered designs. They are woven under licence to Welsh Tartan Centre by the Cambrian Woollen Mill (Circa 1826) in Llanwrtyd Wells, Powys, Wales.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £6.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.