Easter Egg Competition! Main Prizes Have Been Claimed - Runner Up Prizes Now Available!
Beautiful necklace, ideal as a personalised Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary or Birthday Gift.
- Glass round Cabochon Pendant featuring any location you wish
- Each order is created using the "Geographers’ A-Z Map Company” maps, as a result maps cannot be resized, so small towns will not appear any larger.
- We will try to centralise the chosen location, but sometimes that is not possible due to where it is placed on the printed map.
- Each Pendant comes with a Silver plated 18” necklace chain
- Gift boxed and wrapped with a variety of tissue paper & packaged carefully.
- Measurements: Pendant: 2.8 x 2.8cm, Necklace: 18’/ 46cm, Box: 9 x 9 x 2.2cm
- Handmade in Wales
Please add your location to the box provided.
Please allow 1-3 working days to create your personalised gift – and please note that some maps may be harder to acquire than others.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £7.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £12.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.