Shop closed 2pm Friday 21st - Tuesday 25th July. Next post 2pm Wednesday 26th June.
Treasure your little one's 'First Day Of School' or Nursery with this special keep sake. Pop their picture in the frame and remember how smart they looked!
- Choose between red, blue, yellow or green colour crayons- the stars will be similar to the crayons. Why not match with the school colours or the child's favourite? You can choose more than one colour.
- Choose your phrase - “Fy niwrnod cyntaf yn yr Ysgol” (first day of school), “Fy niwrnod cyntaf yn y Feithrin” (first day of nursery)
- Choose your date (to be translated into Welsh)
- Gift wrapped with a variety of tissue paper & packaged carefully.
- Measurements: Frame: 25.3 x 25.3 x 4.5cm, Photo Square Dimensions: 11.5cm x 11.5cm
Please choose your phrase, date and colours in the drop downs and boxes provided.
Please allow 3-5 working days to create your personalised gift – and please note that some maps may be harder to acquire than others.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £5.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £7.00
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £10.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £22.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.