Please use 1st class post & order by 12pm 23rd January for St. Dwynwen's Day
Enjoy a nice cwtch with these beautiful Melin Tregwynt pram blankets
Melin Tregwynt is keeping the tradition of Welsh weaving alive. The mill is nestled in a remote wooded valley on the Pembrokeshire coast and has owned by the same family since 1912.
- Beautiful 'Baby sorbet' colour - a mixture of soft orange, blue and sherbet orange.
- Perfect non gender specific gift for baby
- Features the funky 'mondo' spot design, a timeless Melin Tregwynt pattern, which is reversible
- Blankets are finished with a simple hem so you can choose to display either side of the reversible fabric.
- 100% Lambswool - luxuriously soft for your baby's skin
- Made in an ancient mill in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- The pattern repeat is 19x19cm.
- Measures 90 x 70cm
- Made in a traditional mill in Wales
A Little About the Maker…
Melin Tregwynt keep the tradition of Welsh weaving alive from their small white washed woollen mill in a remote wooded valley on the Pembrokeshire coast. There has been a mill on this site since the 17th century, when local farmers would bring their fleeces to be spun into yarn and woven into sturdy Welsh wool blankets. The family business has been handed down through three generations along with the skill and knowledge of this beautiful industry.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £9.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.