We are open! Please allow 1-2 working days for us to process your orders.
A beautiful colourful print by artist Emily MacKenzie showcasing the colour palette of Wales!
- Features a selection of favourite Welsh hues in inky spots. These bright colours include: Leek, Dragon, Daffodil, Laverbread, Cawl and many more!
- Would make a lovely gift for someone in Wales or for someone suffering from 'hiraeth'
- Available in two sizes, A2 or A3 (see details below)
- Excellent quality printed poster
- Each print is signed in the bottom right corner by the artist in pencil
- Printed on off-white textured paper that resembles watercolour paper.
- Packed flat in a protective sleeve with board backing and will be shipped in a large rigid card envelope.
Measures 420mm x 297mm / 42cm x 29.7cm / 16.53 x 11.69 inches.
- Digitally printed on smooth, medium weight, bright white paper
- Packed rolled in a cardboard postal tube
- Measures 594mm x 420mm / 59.4cm x 42cm / 23.38 x 16.53 inches)
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.