FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Ring - Yn Fy Nghalon Am Byth - Gold Plated (3-4 week make time)
Wear your heart on your sleeve with this beautifully simple silver ring.
- Gold plated silver ring
- 'Yn fy nghalon am byth' is the Welsh for 'In my heart forever', perfect gift for someone dear
- The words are stamped into the band, finished with a heart
- Made from sterling silver and stamped with the 925 mark, a lovely weight to it
- Also available in sterling silver with 18ct gold plating (to a standard of 3 microns) - these are made to order and can take 3-4 weeks make time.
- Exclusive to the Welsh Gift Shop, you won't find this anywhere else
- Stock available in most ring sizes. Find out your size here.
- Please contact us to request a size that is not shown (this service will takes 4 weeks and costs £3 extra)
- More sizes mean you can wear it on any finger or thumb!
- Presented in an attractive box and pouch ready for giving (or keeping) (Please note the wool is for display purposes only, we have run out!)
- Band measures 1mm thick and 5mm wide
A 9ct gold version is available on request. Please get in touch!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.