Gwych t-shirt inspired by our bestselling shopping bag and customer demand!
Become a talking point with our exclusive Welsh t-shirt.
- 'Wyt ti'n Siarad Cymraeg?' means do you speak Welsh?
- If they do, turn round to reveal the reverse: 'Dweud rhywbeth yn Gymraeg i mi' - say something in Welsh to me.
- Handprinted with earth friendly inks
- Slim fit flattering cut. Comfortable collar and sleeves.
- Available in men's sizes small, medium, large and extra large
- Looks good on Welsh ladies too!
- Made from 100% ringspun pre-shrunk cotton - lovely and soft!
- Our Welsh model is wearing a medium
Please note, the extra large are in a darker red than those pictured.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.