Shop will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday - next post 2pm Tuesday 30th May
Our beautiful bears are hand made from a 1950's vintage Welsh blanket. Own something historic and incredibly cute.
Use the drop down to select which bear you can rehome.
- 100% pure wool with hollow fibre filling.
- Completely unique - each is a one off!
- They have safety eyes and an embroidered nose and smile
- Larger than our other bears, measures 33cm / 13 inches sitting
- Complete with a 'handmade in Wales' label.
- They also have a kraft tag saying where the blankets are from and when they were made
- Very cute and cuddly new friend, no loose or small parts, safe for little hands! European Conformity labeled
- Handmade in Wales
These make a unique Christening present or addition to your own home and collection. Sure to be cherished for many years!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £7.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £12.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.