Easter Egg Competition! Main Prizes Have Been Claimed - Runner Up Prizes Now Available!
A little Welsh rabbits called Iolo or Taliesin, both are real charmers in their bow ties!
- Choose between Iolo (grey and black) or Taliesin (red and black)
- Each sold separately
- Handmade in traditional Welsh flannel woven at a local Welsh Mill
- They have mismatched eyes both made of felt and a contrasting bow tie
- The material used to form part of the traditional Welsh Costume worn on Saint David's Day (Dydd Gwyl Dewi), March 1st
- Polyester filling, labeled 'Welsh Rarebits Co, Handmade'
- Handmade in Wales
- Measures approximately 34cms high
Handmade to order, please allow 2 working days make time.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £6.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.