FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Keyring - Handmade Welsh Love Spoon
Sweet wooden love spoon for your cariad.
Lovespoons have long been a traditional romantic gift in Wales. A young man would spend many hours carving a spoon for his sweetheart. The lucky girl's father would inspect the spoon to judge whether or not the suitor was good enough!
Carry a little bit of Wales with you at all times.
- Handmade in Ceredigion, West Wales
- We keep these in stock so they are ready to go (no make time)
- Available in 3 colours
- The wood stains are made locally in Wales. The shine comes from a mixture of naturally occurring waxes, which are applied and buffed by hand
- Made from poplar wood from the UK, which is FSC* compliant
- Would also make a unique wedding favour
- Measures 3"
Please note, as these are handcrafted they may vary slightly in thickness, size and colour.
* FSC stands for 'Forest Stewardship Council'. An international non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting responsible forestry. FSC certifies forests all over the world to ensure they meet the highest environmental and social standards.
A Little About the Maker…
David keeping the tradition of love spoons alive for many years. Each is made by hand near the village of Llanybydder (where my Datcu lived!) in West Wales. We have been working with David since the website began and his spoons have always been bestsellers, especially for St. Dwynwen’s Day!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £1.25
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £1.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.