Keep your love for Cymru with you always with our romantic heart pendant.
- 'Hiraeth' is a much loved Welsh word which has no direct translation, but in essence it means 'home sickness for Wales'
- Exclusive to the welshgiftshop.com
- Chain not included
- Made from sterling silver and stamped with the 925 mark and our daffodil logo
- Also available in sterling silver with rose or yellow 18ct gold plating (to a standard of 3 microns)
- The heart measures 15mm x 15mm with a 5mm loop
- Handcrafted the the UK
- Presented in an attractive box and linen pouch, ready for giving (or keeping)
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.