Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
Do you offer Refunds?
We have a no-quibble returns policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can send it back for an exchange or refund.
Simply email us and send the goods back within within 30 days of receipt and include your proof of purchase.
We cannot refund:
- DVDS if wrong region
- Gift cards / Vouchers
- Bespoke or handmade to order gifts (unless they are faulty)
- Perishable items such as food
- Earrings for hygiene reasons
- Items that have been worn / used
- Goods have to be in a re-saleable condition. Please ensure the item is unused, unworn, that all labels are still attached and that it is safely packaged in the original packaging.
- If the returned item/s arrive broken I am afraid we cannot accept responsibility and offer any compensation, so be sure to send it well packaged.
- Please also ensure you use the correct return address, we are not liable if the items are sent to the wrong address.
- It is advised that you obtain proof of postage as we are not responsible for lost returns, please contact the postal company used directly.
- Any delivery or customs costs cannot be refunded
My Item arrived damaged, what now?
Oh no! It is rare, but these things happen. Email us a quick snap to email@example.com (to save you the effort and trouble posting it back to us) and we will replace / refund it for you right away. Dim problem o gwbl!
If your order has not arrived, we will open a dispute with Royal Mail. These are opened if 30 working days have passed since your item was dispatched.
Please let us know if your order hasn't turned up within 4 weeks of placing your order (aside from handmade items with long leadtimes). If you let us know late, we may not be able to make a claim and refund your item.
If you have supplied us with the incorrect or incomplete address I am afraid we cannot accept responsibility for a lost item.