Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
Wear and treasure a ‘little piece of Wales’ with this stunning Welsh slate charm
- Hand carved and polished Welsh Slate heart on a silver loop.
- Designed and created by awarding winning designer, Mari Eluned
- The slate is sourced from Blaenau Ffestiniog, a historic mining town in the historic county of Merionethshire
- Contemporary, stylish and traditional! An adorable addition to your charm bracelet
- We can also provide different attachments for different styles of charm bracelets
- Does not include bracelet
- Measures 1.2cm x 1.2cm
- Made in Wales
- Presented in a lovely gift box - perfect gift for a loved one
These are handmade, please allow 1-2 weeks for dispatch
A Little About the Maker…
Mari is an award winning jewellery design who is based in the beautiful village of Mallwyd in Merionethshire. The National Eisteddfod for Wales picked her to design their crown in 2014. Her jewellery is not only inspired by Wales but is made from the finest Welsh slate, so you can keep a little part of Wales close to you always.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £9.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.