We are open! Please allow 2-3 working days for us to process your orders.
Wear and treasure a ‘little piece of Wales’ with this stunning Welsh slate charm
- Hand carved and polished Welsh Slate heart on a silver loop.
- Designed and created by awarding winning designer, Mari Eluned
- The slate is sourced from Blaenau Ffestiniog, a historic mining town in the historic county of Merionethshire
- Contemporary, stylish and traditional! An adorable addition to your charm bracelet
- We can also provide different attachments for different styles of charm bracelets
- Does not include bracelet
- Measures 1.2cm x 1.2cm
- Made in Wales
- Presented in a lovely gift box - perfect gift for a loved one
These are handmade, please allow up to 3 weeks for dispatch
A Little About the Maker…
Mari is an award winning jewellery design who is based in the beautiful village of Mallwyd in Merionethshire. The National Eisteddfod for Wales picked her to design their crown in 2014. Her jewellery is not only inspired by Wales but is made from the finest Welsh slate, so you can keep a little part of Wales close to you always.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £0.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £10.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £15.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.