Last Posting Date for St. Dwynwen's Day - 12pm 22nd January. Please use 1st Class Post.
These sheep will fit right into any home, and help you put your feet up at the end of the day!
- They come in various colours so you can design your own!
- Each sheep is unique and comes with plenty of character!
- Choose between ivory,Chocolate brown or Black 100% cotton
- The small sheep measure: Approx height 33cm high x 30 cm wide - Nose to back end (length 45 cm) Each sheep's size will vary due to the handmade nature of this item.
- Your sheep's body can either be black or wood stain (oak)
- These sheep are handmade in South Wales, within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons and the lovely beaches of the Gower Peninsular.
- Wonderfully high quality.
- These are handmade to order especially for you
- Please allow 10-14 working days make time
Would make a fantastic gift, or adopt your own sheep today!
Please note - only saver delivery is available - it is sent within 3-5 days by courier fully tracked. Please be sure to select this option at checkout.
Due to the weight and size of this item we cannot post internationally, sorry!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £8.99
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £18.00
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days):
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days):
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.