FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Heart - Decoration - Ceramic - Babi Bach / Little Baby
A pretty little love keepsake for a new arrival
- 'Babi Bach' has means 'Little Baby' in Welsh
- Available in either eggshell blue or pastel pink
- Handmade from stoneware clay in Wales
- The words and a little bird are imprinted into the clay before it is fired, glazed, and fired again.
- Glazed in a beautiful blue or pink, which is non toxic
- Strung with wire and decorated with matching vintage buttons
- Makes a pretty nursery decoration and gift for a new mam!
- A beautiful gift, sure to be cherished!
- Each is handmade so variations will occur with the text placement.
- Measures approximately 10cm wide
A Little About the Maker…
Aquila is a one-woman business based in the Welsh Valleys. She has been making people smile with her handmade ceramics for over 12 years. Her gifts are all unique as each one is handmade with love, making them the perfect present for your loved ones.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.