FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Drop Hoop Earrings - Welsh Tapestry - Blue Carthen
These statement earrings are sure to catch eyes!
- A fresh and bold blue makes these vintage style earrings pop!
- Features the much loved and recognisable Welsh Tapestry print (Carthen)
- Droop hoop style which was very popular in the 1950s (think Audrey Hepburn!)
- Handmade with love in Wales, these are kept in stock so are ready to send out right away
- Made from lightweight polymer clay with nickel-free stainless steel stud posts
- Please note, your set may vary from photos as each is handmade and therefore unique - the print may not be uniform (see pic 4), which adds to their charm!
- Measures 4cm width, 5.5cm drop
A Little About the Maker…
Carla creates her beautiful jewellery from her cosy studio in Neath, nestled between the mountains, forests and coastline of South Wales. She began her venture during maternity leave and it has grown from there! She is inspired by the beauty of Wales and the Welsh people and her aim is to make sure customers open their gifts and receive 'a cwtch in a box.'
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.