Shop closed 2pm Friday 21st - Tuesday 25th July. Next post 2pm Wednesday 26th June.
Adorn your dresser with this sweet Robin jug every Christmas and impress your guests! It will be a vital part of Christmas dinner or fill with a small bouquet of flowers as a table feature.
- A beautiful white bulbous jug featuring a quirky red robin.
- This half pint jug can be used for gravy, brandy sauce or even cream.
- Features the Welsh for 'Merry Christmas', Nadolig Llawen, below
- Excellent quality bone china.
- Fully dishwasher and microwave safe - the pattern will not wash or scrub off.
- Designed and made in Wales
- Matching mugs and plates are also available!
- Would make a thoughtful and cute gift this year!
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £9.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.