FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Mug / Muglet - Glosters Welsh Pottery - Handmade - Coral
This exquisite handmade 'muglet' by Glosters Pottery adds a unique artisanal touch to your kitchen.
- Stunning coral / pink-orange colour - warm and cosy vibes - perfect for a steaming cup of tea or an awakening coffee
- Made from stoneware clay which has been used for centuries in Wales due to its durability and practicality
- Much more than a mug! Each piece embodies Welsh art and history
- Dishwasher and microwave safe, with food safe glazing
- Handmade in the Gloster's studio in Porthmadog, North Wales
- Holds just under 1/2 pint
- Cute and comfy 'muglet' size - measures 7cm in height and 7.5cm in width (10cm including the handle) Perfectly cwtchable!
Please note: Each of these mugs are handmade and therefore unique! The colour and glazing may vary slightly from those photographed
A Little About the Maker...
Tom and Myfanwy are a husband and wife team immersed in their world of pottery besides the seaside in North Wales. They believe that every piece they make tells a story; it may be with you hearing exciting news over the kitchen table or to comfort you when needs be. Their work is made in small batches to ensure quality over quantity. When you buy a piece from Glosters, you are sure to treasure it!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), though if you place your order before 11am we will try and post same day.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit, you may be charged custom / import fees - please read more hereUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £12.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £20.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.