FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Dungarees / Rompers - Baby / Kids - Daffodil Print
Handmade for you! Please allow 3-5 days make time.
Sorry we cannot post this item internationally.
Absolutely gorgeous dungarees for a spring or Welsh baby
- Available in a wide range of sizing; newborn baby, toddler or child. Please use the drop down.
- Up to the age of 2 has kam snaps crotch opening for ease of nappy changing. Age 2 years and up is sewn in.
- My daughter is almost 2 and wearing size 2-3 years
- The strap fastening on the shoulders will consist of one or two kam snaps depending on age/size of item ordered.
- The bodice is fully lined with plain white cotton jersey fabric
- Handmade in Wales
- Made from a super soft Daffodil themed cotton jersey fabric, with lovely little springtime daffodils
- Material 95% cotton and 5% lycra
A Little About the Maker...
Sue creates beautiful and unique kid's clothes from her home in Swansea, South Wales. So much though goes into each garment to insure your child is comfortable and even more adorable!
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £8.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.