FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Earrings - Welsh Tapestry and Daffodil - Set of Two
Wear a part of Wales with pride! These Welsh earrings are both contemporary and traditional. Add a splash of colour and Welsh custom to any outfit
- Set of two earrings
- Features the much loved and recognisable Welsh Tapestry print (Carthen) with our national costume, the Welsh Lady Hat
- The pretty pink and grey tapestry design make a lovely match with the bonnets
- Handmade with love in Wales, these are kept in stock so are ready to send out right away
- Comfortable to wear, handmade using lightweight polymer clay and nickel free stainless steel posts
- Please note, your set may vary from photos as each is handmade and therefore unique
- Measurements: stud width at widest point: 1.5cm, tapestry: 1cm
A Little About the Maker…
Carla creates her beautiful jewellery from her cosy studio in Neath, nestled between the mountains, forests and coastline of South Wales. She began her venture during maternity leave and it has grown from there! She is inspired by the beauty of Wales and the Welsh people and her aim is to make sure customers open their gifts and receive 'a cwtch in a box.'
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.