Your new favourite face mask with the tapestry print design, these have a vintage style with a modern twist.
- Available in five vibrant colours to match with all your outfits!
- Made from a high quality heavy gauge fabric which is both hardwearing and attractive
- These are double layered masks, the fabric we use is of high quality and the thickness of the fabric we have chosen is equivalent to a three layered mask.
- The adjustable ear loops are made from a soft elastic fabric
- Each print placement may vary per mask
- Modelled by my husband with lockdown hair provided by me!
- Wash on a cold wash
A Little About the Maker…
Based in the picturesque town of Pontardawe near Swansea, Jon and Craig and made a business from combining their creative talents. They have created a practical yet perfect Tapestry print fabric; which celebrates the traditional Welsh craft whilst giving it a modern twist.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £1.25
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £1.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.