FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Jigsaw - Welsh Tree - Seasons and Weather
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
This handcrafted children’s wooden jigsaw puzzle is a work of art! Designed to encourage dexterity and logic, this will make learning Welsh fun.
- This beautiful tree shows the changing of the seasons and weather in Welsh. Separate pieces represent different elements of nature; from rainbows and sunshine, to snow and autumn leaves.
- The chunky and durable pieces are perfectly suited for little hands. Some of the pieces stand up and can be played with as individual toys.
- Hand painted in vibrant colours
- Made by hand in a fair and regulated environment
- Ideal for kids from 4 years and up
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and painted with non toxic paints
- Presented in a recycled cardboard box with a drawstring cotton bag for easy storage after play.
- Dimensions: 27cm x 27cm x 2cm
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50
Due to the current pandemic post is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £4.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £12.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £20.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.