FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Peg Doll - Welsh Lady - Handmade in Wales
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Meet Delyth, our charming Welsh Lady peg doll! She is looking for a loving home.
- Each doll is made from an old fashioned wooden clothes peg
- Her cute face is exclusive to welshgiftshop.com
- Lovingly handcrafted in the Ceiriog Valley
- Dressed in a Welsh flannel shawl and skirt with delicate lace around her neck and apron. A traditional Welsh hat sits proudly on top of her pretty head.
- Her flannel shawl is made by Melin Teifi
- Her hair and boots are painted black
- Securely attached to a fine satin ribbon so that you can display her in pride of place
- Includes a label with her 'birthplace' and 'who she is wearing' ("oh its Melin Teifi Darling!"), makes a lovely gift
Each purchase supports Welsh makers and our heritage.
We aim to post your package by the next working day (unless they are handmade - please read product descriptions), but please bear with us during the pandemic as we have less staff than usual and approaching our busiest time.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally (such as food or very large items) so please check the item description.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use a tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days)*: £2.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days)*: £2.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £5.50
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.