Shop closed 2pm Friday 21st - Tuesday 25th July. Next post 2pm Wednesday 26th June.
Iconic vintage Welsh poster - you may have seen this if you were a student in Wales during the 70s!
- "Gwell Llaeth Cymru na Chwrw Lloegr" literary translates to "Better milk from Wales than beer from England" or "Better Welsh milk than English beer." Apologies to our English cousins!
- Features the humorous Welsh storyteller Eirwyn Jones, aka Eirwyn 'Dosha' Pontsian (1922 - 1994)
- He used to hold court with stories and poems. You can listen to a recording of one of his tales from 1977 here.
- A2 size (59 x 42cm) on laminated paper.
- Own part of Welsh history and give this poster pride of place.
We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 2pm between Mon-Fri we will try our best to post same day!
Please check to see if your gifts are handmade, as these have longer lead times. You can view this information in the product description tab.
Worldwide Postage: Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate. We cannot post all items internationally so please check the item description.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days): £3.00
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £5.00
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £8.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.